Loved Langi Langi. After having a horrendous experience staying down the road in Sunset Bungalows for a few days, our faith in Zanzibari hospitality was restored on arrival at Langi Langi. Selly (not sure if that's the correct spelling) is an amazing host and made our stay wonderful. Amazing view of the most fabulous sea and sunsets, lovely sun loungers overlooking the ocean with a lovely breeze, great food! Pool is lovely too but I prefer the sea!
Rooms are basic but lovely and really clean and to look really pretty every day.
Old guy on reception could do with a few manners in etiquette, he is the only downside. Oh and the 5% credit card fee....don't be caught out like us and arrive with very little cash or you're screwed!! Nearest ATM is Stonetown.
We were there in low season so was very quiet around the village, but a lovely chilled, relaxed atmosphere.
Would definitely stay here again!
Oh and free internet was a great bonus too. Also the little extras like endless supply of towels, sunblock, books, water, etc. It was our true few days of luxury in a backpacking trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LangiLangi Beach Bunaglows is located in Nungwi, Zanzibar. The hotel has got a total of 34 rooms which are Standard Garden Room, Pool Room, Seaview Suite, Marhaba Suite and Royal Zanzibari Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Langi Langi Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langilangi Beach Bungalows Hotel Nungwi
- Langilangi Beach Hotel
- Langilangi Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Langi Langi Beach Bungalows Zanzibar Island/Nungwi