We stayed at Tanzanite Beach resort in July 2010. The staff was very helpfull. The room was large and very clean. The en-suite bathroom is also very large and nice. The restaurant had a nice selection of meals, and quality was good. Don't be in a hurry though (you won't be anyway, as soon as the island lifestyle kicks in ;-) Breakfast (which is included) took about an hour from start to finish, but the view is VERY nice, so no problem. Breakfast is also LARGE (juice, tea/coffee, fruit salad, ommeletes / eggs, sausages, pancakes / chapatti's etc...). The resort is situated about 2 km (beach) walk from the heart of Nungwi, so it is relaxed, but near enough. Most of the area between the resort and Nungwi town has been built up. They have an on-site dive centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tanzanite Beach Resort is situated on a beautiful beach in Nungwi, on the northwestern side of paradise island of Zanzibar, Tanzania. Accommodation is in 18 tastefully decorated self-contained double bungalows, all with private balconies and magnificent views over the Indian Ocean. Whether you are looking for a special family vacation, a romantic getaway or business with pleasure, Tanzanite Beach Resort makes sure that your stay is comfortable, fun and relaxation.Karibu! Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Jovago.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tanzanite Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanzanite Beach Hotel Nungwi
- Tanzanite Beach Resort Zanzibar Island/Nungwi