We had booked for 5 nights in July but very quickly realized that we needed to extend our stay to 6 night as we had found paradise! Our bungalow was fantastic and comfortably housed our family of 4 for the stay. We were close to the beach, everything was clean and comfortable.
The service was amazing and the staff were so welcoming to us and especially our kids. All the staff (especially Alex and Francis) were really keen to help us out and learn Swahili and took time out to teach the kids some African games. The food was amazing and the staff always made meal times so much fun because they were so friendly and happy. The scenery was amazing but the highlight for us was just the personalised attention and friendliness of all at the resort to make us feel so welcome. We had an amazing trip - thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Zanzibar’s picturesque North East coast overlooking the turquoise Indian Ocean, it is as the name suggests a little piece of paradise. From your arrival at Zanzibar Airport, the resort is a meandering 45 minute journey through un-spoilt scenery, passing typical African villages where the way of life has changed little for hundreds of years. At Ocean Paradise Resort Zanzibar, you will be greeted by a blaze of colour as you sweep down the imposing driveway, saluted by a Masai warrior as you pass through the entrance gate and be captivated as you arrive in reception and look out over the resort and the azure blue sea. Mature coconut palms swinging in the breeze, white sandy beach, beautiful landscaped gardens, traditional style round chalets with pitched makuti roof, a stunning waterfall feature and the largest swimming pool in Zanzibar are just some of the sights that await you. A big smile and the greeting of "Jambo" will be the first words you hear, as you begin to feel the warmth that the people of Zanzibar are famed for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Paradise Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Paradise Hotel Kiwengwa
- Ocean Paradise Resort Zanzibar
- Ocean Paradise Zanzibar
- Ocean Paradise Resort & Spa Zanzibar Island/Kiwengwa