blue bay is the one of the most lovely homely place i ever been, it was a team trip which no one will never forget about it, we had an amazing time we felt like we are at home....then reservation team was very friendly,i can't explain about the waiters and waitress they become our friends on the same day they knew our name that was just amazing someone to rem your name it makes you fell at home..the security was amazing as well i still remember the Masai guy Paul hes a very friendly all in all the service is excellent words cnt express how blue is....the rooms are very comfortable homely,the pool is just too beautiful...the foood omg am still misssing it, the desert is to die for... for me blue i can call it a second home and its amemory which will never be forgoten at all..thank you mr hasssan you and your team are amazing keep it up.will make sure to come again n again.....blue bay is my second homee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront resort with traditional Swahili charm, Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is situated on the finest white beach on the east coast of Zanzibar. The resort is one of the island’s most prestigious properties offering the ultimate in beach comfort: excellent accommodation; fine wining and dining; a host of sports and leisure facilities; the famous Oasis Spa; and our award-winning service. Bluebay’s rooms and suites are set within 30-acres of tropical gardens with over 1,000 palm trees, some right at the ocean’s edge. All rooms are spacious, bright and beautifully decorated in Zanzibari style. Dining at Bluebay showcases Zanzibar’s celebrated local ingredients with an emphasis on fresh seafood and contemporary cuisine. As well as being a magical destination for holidaymakers wishing to soak up the sun and absorb the enchanting culture of Zanzibar, the resort offers excellent facilities for meetings, conferences and group incentives. And our weddings and events team can help you plan a private party, a wedding and, of course, a honeymoon! Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa is Bluebay’s premier brand. The resort shares a 500m stretch of beach with its sister property – Sultan Sands Island Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluebay Beach Hotel Kiwengwa
- Bluebay Beach Resort And Spa Zanzibar Island/Kiwengwa