Melia Zanzibar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Coral Reef Beach Resort(Pwani Mchangani)
  • Pool
Waikiki Zanzibar Resort(Pwani Mchangani)
1,818 results
All reviewsgabi beachtapasjetty baroutdoor showeraqua restaurantspices restaurantall inclusive packagegolf cartjose antoniobuggy rideterrace roommain restaurantprivate beachhuge bathroomindian oceanspecial thanksour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Zanzibar for our 10th Anniversary. The hotel exceeded our expectations in terms of service and the friendliness of the staff. The food was amazing. We highly recommend Melia to anyone traveling to Zanzibar and hope to return soon!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
John E, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Zanzibar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent holiday in Zanzibar. We are so very grateful for your loyalty to our property and also to learn that you enjoyed every moment of your stay.

We are very committed to bring excellent services to our guests, and this makes us different in the Island.

We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I enjoyed every single day during my stay in Melia. Good hotel, room, area, location, food, service - just everything!!!!! I could not find a single minus here, only one minus - I could not stay longer than planned. Therefore I will be more than happy to come back one day ..... And many thanks to all staff for our good holidays in Melia!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
John E, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Zanzibar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest

It is a great pleasure to extend our sincere gratitude to you for selecting Melia Zanzibar as your preferred hotel for your recent holiday in Zanzibar. We sincerely appreciate your honest and constructive feedback to our services during your stay.

Our goal has been always to reach and exceed the expectation of our guests to impress them and make a land mark in their holiday and create unforgettable experiences during their relaxing time while on holiday.

Thank you very much for your words and the great review you make of our hotel and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Well, me and my friend went to Melia just for spent one day,one night as we are also living in Zanzibar for work. So we decide to choose Melia, for spend our holiday. Check in very late, but the staff very welcome to us. This place is truly stunning. Gorgeous beach, swimming pool huge, food is amazing all is perfect. All the staff including gardener, they are ultra friendly and helpful. Definetely to come back again. Thanks to everyone at Melia. Worth for visit it!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
John E, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Zanzibar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear Guest

Many Regards from Melia Zanzibar!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful and exciting experience during your stay at Melia Zanzibar. On behalf of the entire team, I certainly appreciate your kind comments and recommendations through Trip Advisor Community. Our main mission is to exceed our guest’s expectations and we are pleased to know you found comfort and enjoyment being in our hotel. We pride ourselves to have made your stay enjoyable and we are delighted to learn that you appreciated our products and all Melia ambassadors around.
I am glad we are your “hotel of choice” and wishing to welcome you back on your next visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed 15 November 2013

It is my third time at Melia Zanzibar and every time I feel perfect.
Good food &beverage department, the private beach (Gabi) is amazing and the service is great.
The place in beautiful and it is a perfect combine between charme and comfort.
I have been in differents kind of rooms and every time, my staying was perfect.
Congratulations to all the managment, mr Marko, mr Cesar, Jose Antonio etc..
You do a great job and honestly , the feeling is that you are always focused on to improve and on to give to the clients a perfect service.
See you soon

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank andreaboero
John E, Guest Relations Manager at Melia Zanzibar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and the choice coming to Melia Zanzibar. We are so glad you had a pleasant stay with us, and found our products incomparable and satisfactory. I will be passing your comments along to our management team as mentioned, they will be very happy to see you mentioned them. We strive for excellence and exceeding our guests’ expectations is our mission.

We thank you once again for your kind comments, and appreciate your feedback.
Welcome back to Melia Zanzibar!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at Melia the last weekend and it was like an oasis in dessert.
From check- in with the receptionist being courteous and well informed to porter being extremely enthusiastic and kind it was a dream holiday.
Rooms are very well appointed and every need of the guests is taken care of. The Terrace of our room had a breath taking view of the ocean.
Service in the hotel was a highlight, whether you are at the pool or at the jetty or having a relaxed dinner in the fine dining restaurant at Aqua. Employees are friendly and caring.

Melia provides a perfect get away and honestly I did not want to come back!!

I am eagerly waiting for my next and a longer stay at Melia Zanzibar.

Thank you Melia for making our short holiday such a memorable one!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review in Trip Advisor. Your kind words regarding the friendly service of our staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to sharing them with our entire team! I am happy you loved the ocean view which gave you a breath taking during your stay. We are proud to provide our guests a space where they can relax and renew, because we know our guests are the reason for being.