My husband and I stayed seven nights here and everyday was wonderful. The surroundings are pure bliss - exactly what you'd expect from a tropical island holiday. I didn't even read my book that I diligently took daily to the pool - the seascape beyond the infinity pool is mesmerizingly spectacular and better than anything beyond my dreams of paradise. The only improvement could be with the mosquito nets - our net looked a bit home made and took a little away from the five star feel of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Melia Hotel and Resort is Zanzibar's leading international resort, situated on the north-east coast of the island. Melia Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature. The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience. The hotel is the perfect destination for honeymoon or wedding vacations as well as meetings & incentives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Melia, Priceline, Agoda, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Zanzibar Hotel Kiwengwa
- Zamani Zanzibar Kempinski Kiwengwa
- Melia Zanzibar Zanzibar Island/Kiwengwa