We are a family of 4 with 2 kids (aged 2 and 7) in October and had a great vacation. Anna of Zanzibar is entriely unlike the big resorts you could otherwise stay at. It has 5 roomy bungalows, an amazing location right on the beach, the best food (and seafood) and super friendly and always atentive staff. Michael and Niccy looked after us so well and catered to our every need including the kids. The food was excellent and Michael organised a sitter every night so we could enjoy adult only dinners - that is truly being on vacation! The garden, pool and beach environment is picture perfect and the bungalows which was converted into a 2 bedroom set up fitted us perfectly. It was pricey for us but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania