Zanzibar offers plenty of large resorts, but if wearing a plastic wristband is not your thing - Anna of Zanzibar is the answer! We travelled to Anna with our young family (kids aged 5 and 7) and although at the time there were no other kids there, Anna offered us a wonderful family friendly holiday that provided relaxation for my husband and I, and plenty to do for the kids. The food was absolutely amazing and nothing was too much trouble for the kitchen to prepare for us (smoothies for breakfast, sushi for dinner - you name it!) The staff were really so courteous and helpful, and the rooms were extremely comfortable. The family still talks about our time at Anna and we hope we can go back - we had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania