What a fantastic place. We travelled with our 9 month old daughter, looking for some really relaxing down time with just the three of us and soon realised that we could not have found anywhere better. The concept is a great one, you are invited to treat the whole resort very much as your own, and it is executed beautifully by discrete yet friendly and accessible staff. Because there are only 5 villas and because you are invited to eat every meal wherever you wish - beach, pool, main house terrace or your own villa) you can choose whether or not to socialise without feeling isolated. The food - 3 course lunch and dinner chosen each day in advance - was extremely good and the kitchen were willing to prepare anything we requested at any time of day for our baby. The management were welcoming yet informal, instantly making you feel at home and going to great lengths to help in any way possible (the owner and his wife actually got our souvenirs made for us). Zanzibar is beautiful and we left feeling that we hd been very lucky to see it with Anna of zanzibar as our base. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private and exclusive boutique hotel with 5 superb villas only. Situated on the east coast of Zanzibar with a beautiful beach. Swimming pool, spa, bar, restaurant with superb seafood. Activities include diving, fishing, boat trips and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anna of Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anna Of Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Anna Of Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania