I could spend 3 nights in this beautiful hotel on the beach Bweju.
The pools are very nice and clean. The rooms are around pools but it is also possible to rent some nice bungalows located a little higher.
The restaurant buffets are very good. The restaurant staff is friendly.
There is a bar beside the pool but there is not a great choice (for example, only the Serengeti beer).
The beach and pools are cleaned every day!
The manager personally greeted us and did everything to make our stay is going well.
some negative points:
- Difficult to get internet access
- Young expatriates from the staff not very friendly
- Small adjustments to be completed for this hotel is really great class. But it will happen soon.
I therefore strongly recommend this hotel for families, couples or single (in high season only).
Especially in a few months, arrangements will be completed which should make it a splendid hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Individual and luxuriously appointed rooms are spread around the beautiful gardens creating a private, secluded atmosphere. The hotel offers executive deluxe rooms, cottages and apartments showcasing early 20th century tropical style with wooden beamed makuti roofs with elegant stone floors. The resort boasts two pools, baby and adult pools, both facing beachfront of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jovago.com and Ebookers so you can book your White Rose Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ora Resort White Rose Hotel Bwejuu
- White Rose Beach Hotel Zanzibar Island, Tanzania