My wife and I had an amazing time at Breezes, the rooms do not have TV, the view from the room was second beach front and was amazing. We stayed there for 7 nights. The food was delightful, the flavours kept on blowing up in the mouth. I commend them for the complimentary package for the honeymooners - free padi diving, free snorkeling, free massage, free wine bottle, free hena tatoos, free yoga session (didnt go for this for religious reasons), free lunch at the breach front, bed laid under the stars. I can go on and on about this place.
Zanzibar is a destination rich with culture, we also did a historical tour of the town and were taken to the slave market and several place where we bought some good painting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania