We stayed at Breezes for 5 nights after a safari holiday and really loved it. The whole holiday was my 50th birthday present and somehow the hotel knew that. We were upgraded to a suite on the first floor of one of the blocks near the ocean, which was spotless and the view was amazing. The room was absolutely fabulous with large bathroom, really good shower, dressing room and safe, outside terrace area with sofa and chairs and sun loungers. The bed was really comfortable and was turned down for us each evening. There was a complimentary bottle of bubbles in the fridge, and we also had a sundowner and appetisers delivered to the room as a surprise one evening. The breakfast was great with loads of choice. The evening meals in the restaurant were good too, alternating between a buffet and a sit down meal served at your table (choice of two main courses). We did also treat ourselves to a meal at Tides, the restaurant for 2 people, which was fantastic but quite pricy. You choose your menu options earlier in the day and then are treated like royalty for the evening, it really was a very special experience. I also had a birthday cake presented to me at the end of the meal with all the kitchen staff singing happy birthday, which was a lovely touch. The pool area is lovely and the pool quite big. The beaches are white sand and the ocean very warm. The tide goes out quite a long way so jelly shoes are a good idea to protect your feet, you can hire them from the watersports centre. We also used the dive centre, my husband did two dives in the lagoon while I snorkelled. The visibility was good and there were quite a few fish, but I don't think it is anywhere near as good as the Red Sea. While eating lunch one day in the bar by the beach, we saw hump backed whales breaching just outside the reef which was a great sight.
We really loved this hotel but I think 5 nights were enough for us, perfect end to a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania