As soon as we arrived we were greeted with amazing service. Some one at the car to help with luggage, then the operations manager, who was just lovely with a genuine and fun personality, made us feel special straight away as he took us through our stay and what we could do.
The entrance is beautiful and attention to detail is throughout the hotel and grounds. Rooms just perfect, amazing bed and understated decor.
Food was great everyday, the restaurant service and experience was spot on everyday and the luxury and ease of beach and poolside dining was fantastic and meant we could relax all day.
Food highlights were the cocktails and deserts.
All staff were friendly and helpful and very genuine, especially with our 5 month old baby. Overall very hard to fault, we loved our stay and experience and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania