We stayed 9 nights at the Breezes in Nov. 2013 - one of the best Beach Hotels we have ever been. We had a deluxe room visiting the Ocean in first row - perfect view seeing the moon rising out of the Ocean. We had the highly recommendable room 10.
We arrived after a perfect Safari from the Tansanian mainland and after a -well lets say interesting - stay in Stonetown. We were greeted by the manager - Marcus - and shown the property.A lovely perfect setting inmidst palms.
Spacious rooms and a very good service impressed us from the first moment;we needed to change the king bed with one matrass to two matrasses - no problem, done in a minute.
Super friendly staff and great food all day, even on the buffett. If you stay more than seven days the Diner themes will come around again.
On the beach you ll find the rising sun dive ctr, see my review . Its very good for diving but comparing to places like the red sea very pricy. Nevertheless its a great dive center with very friendly and caring instructors.
All in all - a great stay and we hope to return some day.
One little thing left : the wifi should not be charged , it must become free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania