After traveling for a few days arriving here was an absolute delight. The attention to detail, great customer service and sparkling white sand beach was precisely what we needed.
The room was very big for two people, everything worked (a rarity in my travels!), the pool was lovely and the ocean was perfect. Our only complaint was that while there was PLENTY of food, it wasn't anything special. We had hoped, and expected, to see much more local flavour and seafood given the location. Regardless, we would come back in a hearbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania