We spent seven days in Breezes and everything went well! The peolple are very friendly and atentious, well educated and very professional.
The hotel is very confortable, well decorated in a very simple but hippiechic and cosy way.Very clean!
The beach, the indian ocean, the reefs, the Nature around...well, a piece of heaven on earth!hope everyone preserve this place, because we will surely want to visit it more often!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania