This is a truly lovely-looking resort in a spectacular location, however, it is definitely not the place for singles. I have never felt as uncomfortable as I felt here as a lone traveller. I felt as though some of the male members of staff looked down their noses at me and I felt soooo uncomfortable at dinner time. Every other person there was in a couple or group.
That aside, I thought the rooms were beautiful and the views of the beach and ocean second to none. Bwejuu is certainly a gorgeous spot. The food for lunch and snacks wasn't good, was expensive and the choice was limited. Dinners were good though at the main restaurant. The staff were a mixed bag, some were nice and others looked like they'd just sucked on a lemon. I found them mostly to be unhelpful.
I think I would have enjoyed my stay more if I was in a couple situation, but still I don't think the service was very good at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zanzibar's most romantic hotel, featuring the Frangipani Spa, highest attention to detail, and personalized service second to none. This family owned and managed resort has set high standards for Zanzibar, and continues to lead the others in the right direction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Travelbag so you can book your Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Hotel Bwejuu
- Breezes Beach Club And Spa, Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Resort Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club Zanzibar
- Breezes Zanzibar
- Breezes Beach Club & Spa, Zanzibar Zanzibar Island, Tanzania