three nights here with my son. The villas have 2 bedrooms, so we got our own space. Airconditioning was a welcome surprise. The resort is perfect, small but bookended by larger sister resorts that offer the snorkeling or scuba trips, yoga, spa treatments, everything one is looking for in a luxury resort. The tidal change is huge and we went when high tide was the middle of the day, but the pool, while small, is usually empty and the perfect temperature. It is the service that truly excels. Since the resort is so small (only 6 villas), the service always knows where you are and will anticipate your desires - tea, cocktail, snack, water. Do your adventurous safari and end your vacation here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the peaceful south eastern coast of the island, lying on an untouched award-winning beach, "The Palms" is the ultimate getaway retreat providing a stunning recluse for the discerning traveler. It is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility ... a place to stimulate the senses and to experience the very best of the magical island of Zanzibar. The six private villas are beautifully designed creating an atmosphere of relaxed, understated elegance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Hotel Bwejuu
- Palms Resort All Inclusive Bwejuu
- The Palms Zanzibar Island, Tanzania