We had four excellent nights at Kilima Kidogo. The guesthouse is literally on the beach and situated in a peaceful area. The location is excellent for those who fancy some kind of walk to the nearby towns (in the middle of Paje and Jambiani). The pool isn't built for swimming lengths but is more than sufficient to cool off from the sun. There is very cosy atmosphere generated by the friendly staff, small number of rooms and 'open-plan' atrium where you can chill out and play pool. Above all we were delighted with the food - a quality dish every night by the chef who clearly cared about what he was serving (prices approx 10-11$ so perhaps a little pricey for Zanzibar but well worth it). Breakfast superb. The owner is very helpful and friendly. Excellent choice if you're after a chill out on a Zanzibar beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse is situated on the east coast of Zanzibar between the villages Paje and Jambiani. This mini boutique has great spirit, value and is situated right on the white beaches and great views of the crystal blue seas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Hotel Paje
- Kilima Kidogo Guesthouse Zanzibar Island/Paje