“HOMELY,SAFE,COMFORTABLE & PLEASANT”
Review of Hotel Disney Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Haridwar
Hotel Disney Inn
Ranked #56 of 89 Hotels in Haridwar
Reviewed 31 December 2010

My friends & I stayed 9 days in Hotel Disney Inn, Haridwar, during Kumbh.The staff & management were absolutely warm and caring as all needs & requirements were met. Most of all I felt at home and safe. The management made it very pleasant & accommodating as our requests were being fulfilled by the extend that we were allowed to cook ourselves. The rooms & to the level of service was excellent at all times. The location and rates was good value too. Hope to visit again soon! ;)KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank disney009

Reviewed 11 December 2010

We were here in Haridwar for 4 days and we must admit, that the hotel manager helped us a lot. So our stay here including the trips to the inner city of haridwar, to rishikesh and to the rajaji nationalpark were very comfortable and we had no problems with the organisation. Moreover the food, served in the hotel restaurant was so delicious, i swear. Unfortunately there were no more guest, but the restaurant would have deserve more guest due to the indian food they serve.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rprinz
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We visited Haridwar last summer as my kids had a long vacation to spend. Though they were a bit reluctant in following my decision because the place seemed “So Old” to them but must say, our stay there was an absolute “hit” with them…. Courtesy the hotel we chose. People of Disneyinn were really helpful in making our trip enjoyable and adventurous…. Though i feel this place can have a bit of improvements, such as recreation room or something like that but on the whole, we would like to come here again….and yup, during our stay my little one got quite frank with GM of the hotel and he even invited us to his home too…..Sorry Sir… we could not come to your place this time…. May be later…for sure….the hotel scores really high on the “hospitality meter”…..keep up the good work Disneyinn…tc‎

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank liberalworld
Reviewed 24 March 2010

This Is near the har ki paudi ghat for which every one is visiting haridwar. i have good experience with food, room & service here. this hotel gives you net connection also. transportation is easily available from the hotel for any corner of the city. what else i can say just go & visit.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sandeshbajaj
Reviewed 19 March 2010

I had a chance stay at this hotel as the one I initially booked refused to attend me when I reached the property. Honestly speaking, this did not seem a very promising place to stay at but after spending 3 days here, I can say that the services and experience was worth the money I paid there.

Though Haridwar is a religious place completely but the location of DisneyInn added to this feel all the more; courtesy The Jain Temple that shares one of its walls with this hotel. I am gonna stay in the Executive suite of this hotel time and again.....for sure....

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Sting5555
Reviewed 2 March 2010

I booked this keeping in mind the name of the hotel and of theme room. There I found nothing which seems to be similar to Disney. We selected this hotel away from the city considering that they have some activities from the young childrens but there was nothing, Finally the room we booked of course have two double beds but besides A/c and TV there is nothing in the room which justify the price and the name, while booking I was very confident for the service as they are rigid for the price but honestly the price i paid did not match the standards. The worst was the check out, I specifically clear before booking the hotel that the hotel accept cards but at the time of check out the answer is straight that our machine is not working. Please do carry cash in your pocket as they can any time say sorry for the cards. I would recomend this to all to have an experience of Ashram, if you are not able to book. Just book disney inn which is surrounded by Ashram and feel as if you are in an upgraded version of Ashram

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Amitsteward
Reviewed 25 February 2010

The hotel is in good condition and well maintained, and the service is quite good. They have a restaurant which is also very convenient price is higher because of kumbh mela

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)