“Food you're looking for!”
Review of Cafe Laguna

Cafe Laguna
Ranked #32 of 179 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just wanted to say thank you for such an amazingly consistent and delectable product and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy eating such a delicious food with my SK batch mates when we visited Cafe Laguna last December 1,2012. For the waiter, they were very quick to bring our drinks and take our order, even though the restaurant was packed and all of the tables were full. I can see how my co-SK's enjoy their food and they see how nice the waiter especially Rommel, one of the waiter in the said restaurant. He was approachable the way he entertain the costumers and I was impressed of that. The service was so good..
Keep up the good work!!

1  Thank siari i

Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just wanted to say thank you for such an amazingly consistent and delectable product you've produced. I just want to let you know how I enjoy eating such a delicious food together with my SK batch mates when we visited Cafe Laguna once. For the waiter, I could say that they were very quick to bring our drinks and take our order, even though the restaurant was packed and all of the tables were full. Most of my co-Sk were happy because they are approachable the way they entertain their costumers and I was pretty impressed of that.

2  Thank siari i
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The Café Laguna is situated in the middle of the town nearby the Hotel Nicanor. The restaurant was quite busy which is always a good sign, modern décor, clean toilets and an open nice looking kitchen.
It has a huge selection of Filipino food, very good and tasty. We had the stuffed bangus (fish), knuckles of pork and chicken dishes, all recommendable. Each menu is shown in a large book with photographs. Service could be improved but otherwise a very recommendable place to go.

1  Thank PunchBasel
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

The place is nice and clean. Food fairly priced, flavorful and served in good portions. If they can improve their customer service then perhaps the place will be even more frequented by many.

1  Thank Rico T
Reviewed 14 October 2012

I was at Cafe Laguna three times and was pleased with the food. Presentation was nice and the Cafe Manager, Susan was very accommodating. I catered a luncheon for my old school mates and found that the service is very spotty when no supervisors are present. I finally got up from my seat and reminded the help that they need to step-up their service. The restaurant was not busy either and also prices not exactly cheap. The waiters and waitresses were busy gossiping in the back instead of helping customers. Food is great but the restaurant needs more trained help to meet the demand when the place is busy. I would still recommend the place for their food but not the serrvice.

3  Thank linda_travel_review