“Getting our moneys worth.”
Review of Cafe Laguna

Cafe Laguna
Ranked #37 of 156 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Sk Federation of Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental together with the Local Social Welfare Office ate at Cafe Laguna last November 30, 2012 for lunch. We were 80 individuals who chose food in the menu that are affordable. We chose the place because one of their waiters is our PYAP member from our City and he told us many beautiful things about the place. We went to support one of our own and GUESS WHAT?????

The ambiance is excellent, service is great....the food is unique, delicious yet affordable...we had the place to our selves.....we will go back to cafe laguna soon............

2  Thank cswdo_himamaylancity

Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

I went to this place based on the TA reviews but I was not impressed. I ordered lapu lapu with oyster sauce (fish filet). The fish was fine but nothing to write home about. It was 225php and rice was extra cost.
I found the price to be expensive given the variety of other local foods available in the area for much cheaper.

3  Thank darwin11
Reviewed 19 December 2012

We visited Cafe Laguna last October of this year, and since then we've been visiting the place quite often, very fresh and fancy design, super polite and friendly service. The food was great too. Specially my all time favorite crispy pata. I just want to extend my thanks to their waiter named Rommel if I'm not wrong, he rendered as the best service in this town. Very well trained. I recommend you to try Cafe Laguna its one of the best in Dumaguete. Be your own judge and give it a try :)

4  Thank CheHarden
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just wanted to say thank you for such an amazingly consistent and delectable product and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy eating such a delicious food with my SK batch mates when we visited Cafe Laguna last December 1,2012. For the waiter, they were very quick to bring our drinks and take our order, even though the restaurant was packed and all of the tables were full. I can see how my co-SK's enjoy their food and they see how nice the waiter especially Rommel, one of the waiter in the said restaurant. He was approachable the way he entertain the costumers and I was impressed of that. The service was so good..
Keep up the good work!!

1  Thank siari i
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Just wanted to say thank you for such an amazingly consistent and delectable product you've produced. I just want to let you know how I enjoy eating such a delicious food together with my SK batch mates when we visited Cafe Laguna once. For the waiter, I could say that they were very quick to bring our drinks and take our order, even though the restaurant was packed and all of the tables were full. Most of my co-Sk were happy because they are approachable the way they entertain their costumers and I was pretty impressed of that.

2  Thank siari i