“Delicious and affordable food”
Review of Cafe Laguna

Cafe Laguna
Ranked #32 of 172 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Food is very delicious at a very reasonable price. I ordered "binagoongan and karekare", meat is tender and well cooked in large servings.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Ate here twice in the last week.
The Crispy Pata, Grouper Ceviche, Kare Kare, Beef Bulalo & Halo Halo was just yummy! It's a shame the Pandan chicken was a touch dry otherwise excellent in every way. Good & Clean with nice ambience.
Reasonably priced too!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I had eaten at the Cafe Laguna at the Ayala mall and seaside mall in Cebu. They have a good diverse menu with good food in a clean environment. We decided it have dinner there as we were staying next door.
We were the first ones there eating dinner. They had a lot of large tables set up for some large parties that were arriving later. I ordered their fried chicken and my wife had a fish dish.
She enjoyed her fish. I found the chicken very dry. The wing had a little bit go juice still left in it. Once the air con kicked in after we got our food and we were sort of cold in a tee shirt and shorts. There had been a fly around our table. It finally landed in my water glass. I was hoping to ask for a new glass of water but they never came near table after they brought our food.
They are not open for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at this café/resto and i can say the food and service are over rated. We ordered their fried chicken, fish soup and some mango and watermelon shakes. The fish soup was ok but the chicken was so dry you'd have a hard time chewing and swallowing it that you have to sip some soup everytime.. The mango shake, you can tell its more ice than mango while the watermelon was alright(ordered 1 more glass that took almost half an hour to serve because they forgot). And the service was slow although we were the only ones in there and there were at least 4 waiters just standing by the counter(the other one was busy with his phone). When we had to order or ask the bill we almost have to shout to get their attention. Not eating there again, thats for sure. I'd rather go to the next door small eatery and eat like the locals, tasty food and friendly service at reasonable price.

Reviewed 4 November 2016

If you're looking for beef, I think Racer has some of the best in Dumaguete. I favor the cheeseburger and the filet mignon. Both are lami.