“Good coffee but slow service”

Bo's Coffee Robinsons
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Nice place. Thanks for having cheezecakes in the menu. At list such. Miss them a lot here. Coffee is good but a bit too expensive for a local coffee shop. All foreigners understand that the price is reasonable but here it's Philippines and it's too pricy.
Slow service is a disadvantage. They sit there doing nothing and counting flyes instead of paying attention on the customers.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

We must have waited ten minutes for two cups coffee of coffee yesterday. There was only one customer ahead of us waiting for her order.

I keep asking why that outlet doesn't deliver the order to our inside table like at the other Bo's in Dgte, but can't seem to get an answer that makes any sense. I think there were four workers behind the counter including the two that were squatting and talking to each other.

So after paying too much just for coffee and a some deserts we had to fetch our own order. The guys behind the counter halfheartedly said they "could" deliver it when asked before it was ready, but then just set it up on the pick it yourself stand.

There's better coffee, treats, and service to be had in town, say at Dunkin Doughnuts, then wasting money for nonchalant service at Bo's.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Bo's is always a great place to get away for a quiet and good cup of coffee. I would have given it a rating of 5, but they lack soy milk!! Their cold drinks are yummy, too! They also have free wi-fi.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I really love Bo's Coffee. Even if there's no starbucks around but that's ok! I really like their Cafe Americano.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

A lot of people come here for coffee, tea and a quiet meeting. I like their Moroccan Mint tea.

1  Thank purplefrance