“Very good accommodation at an affordable price”

Island's Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa - Dumaguete
Ranked #16 of 60 Dumaguete City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Dumaguete City has a lot of accommodation options to offer. Be it a high-end hotel, a mid-range hostel or a backpacker's inn, you'll certainly find one that suits your needs. If you're seeking for a hotel that is located on a quiet community, I highly recommend Islands Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa along Hibbard Avenue, Dumaguete City.

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT ISLANDS LEISURE BOUTIQUE HOTEL

-Very good accommodation
-Contemporary-designed rooms with 4-star hotel amenities
-Quiet, peaceful ambiance with tranquil environment
-Beds are comfortable paired with fluffy pillows, clean and fresh sheets, blankets and comforters
-Rooms are individually designed, unique and are equipped with much needed amenities
-They also have a wellness spa mini pool, restaurant, lounge area and business center.

Almost all you need for a memorable stay are already here at an affordable room rates

Room Tip: Choose the room that suits your needs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The location is right in the center of the city. With clean and zen like surroundings. What's even good was that they had their own spa services right there inside the hotel premises. The staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Definitely a must stay while in the city. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had enjoyed my overnight stay in this hotel.It's so relaxing and the staffs are so amiable,courteous and helpful. Beautiful Interior Design, they have Spa i love it so much so affordable massage. Definitely will come back.

Room Tip: Premier Room very nice room design
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Only five minutes far from the Center, Island's leisure boutique hotel and spa is a very good adress. the rooms are quiet, nice and clean. The lounge is very design! And the employees are very friendly and helpfull. Good breakfast, and free wifi! I recommand this hotel definetly!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2013

So far the best hotel in Dumaguete that I've tried! It's like a separate peaceful world from the city and the perfect place to recover from stress (reason why i went there). The staff are very accommodating and friendly. They will go the extra mile to give u the best service. So far the best services i have experience here in the Philippines. We tried ordering food from Nevas ( a restaurant down the road) but we couldn't reach them through phone, so one of the staff offered to go there personally and order our take-out. Another night, some of the staff members were sitting outside with their friends and also offered my guest and I a glass of wine :) Also, their internet is stable! I've had a lot of bad experience regarding internet connection with other hotels since I could not connect to the modem. I'm definitely going back there soon to relief myself from my school requirement stress and I will try their massages. they offer a wide range of massages there which i did not get to try yet! This place might not be one of the biggest hotels in Dumaguete, but I suggest u have a peak :) Im sure you ll love the setting of it and the cozy rooms too! :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Wanted to book a cheap hotel in the city before going to siquijor the next day. But when I was comparing hotels, I decided to book this quaint hotel instead of the more imposing hotels downtown. When you open the red door, it is as if you are transported in a different world!

The red fountain was a sight to see, the lounge area was great. Every attention to detail( artwork, sculptures, seat cover etc) was sublime! Even our room was great!

Only thing that I will have constructive criticisms with is the food for breakfast- which can still be improved.

But overall, our experience was great. Daryl whom I have spoken with at the phone was such a nice person. The receptionist was extra attentive and even offered advised on how we could save money touring the island of siquijor the next day.

I heard they offer good spa services but too bad we were not able to take advantage of it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KuhGorgeous
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We had a great time staying at Island Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa. As a hotelier, I find this hotel surprisingly unique and comfortable to stay. We arrived very early in the morning at Dumaguete and we requested for a van transfer. We were picked up on time by the owner himself. Upon check in, front desk staff were courteous, nice and informative. We booked a standard room but we were surprised when they upgraded us to a deluxe room without any additional fee. The room has a homey, coziness ambiance. Well detailed decorations. Though we have some issued with the space and order in the bathroom but it was tolerable. Though we only stayed for one night, we enjoyed it much.

Room Tip: To enjoy Dumaguete, there are tempura and balot vendors at night at the boulevard with tables and ch...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
#2 of 2 in Zamboanguita
Hotel Nicanor
Hotel Nicanor
#19 of 60 in Dumaguete City

Been to Island's Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa - Dumaguete? Share your experiences!