Island's Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa - Dumaguete
Ranked #14 of 53 Dumaguete City B&B and Inns
Silay City, Philippines
“Small Wonder”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We didn't expect that we will find excellent service in such a small place. Looks can be deceiving indeed. It was a perfect place for us since we wanted privacy, personalized service, good food & accessibility. We were happy but sad at the same time cuz it felt like leaving home. We'll surely book the same place in our next Dumaguete escapade. Congratulations to the owners & the staff.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Bacolod, Philippines
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Spending the Holy Week in Dumaguete City with the whole family was a great time to bond and relax. Staying at Islands Leisure Boutique Hotel along Hibbard Ave. was a very good decision. It's a cozy place for the whole family to stay. And the staff are efficient, accommodating, and friendly. - Gladys G

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gladys_1205
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I recently spent 5 days based here and I can't believe how lucky I was to stumble upon this place. The grounds are so beautiful and relaxing, and the staff are just amazing - so helpful and genuine. The restaurant is lovely as well - overall this hotel is incredible value all around! Thanks again for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank steph s
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I recently went on a long-overdue 3D/2N holiday in Dumaguete together with my sister, my son and his girlfriend. Found this quaint and charming boutique hotel along Hibbard Road which I came to love at first sight. I instantly fell for its artsy interiors with its eclectic mix of Asian and Western influences. The creative mind behind this place is simply a genius! Every corner lovingly designed and cared for. Service is also impeccable, with no less than the CEO attending to your every need! :-) The place is also very accessible via tricycles that ply the route and going around the city is a breeze. And with a free breakfast thrown in, you definitely get good value for your money. Islands Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa is definitely a rare gem. Go book a room now! - Dette Mackay (Cebu City)

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Dette M
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 11 nights whilst soaking up Dumaguete and have to say it's easily the best value stay I've ever had.

The staff are very attentive to service and detail, nothing was too much for them, checking if everything is alright, stopping anything they were doing to help you or serve you and always serving with a smile on their face...

The rooms range from simple yet comfortable to a home away from home.
I took the simple option as I was here to dive and explore NOT watch tv in my room. The room was always cleaned, fresh towels etc etc.

There is a lovely little fountain area to relax in whilst you plan what to do whilst here, a wellness spa out the back which does very good Thai massages (my back is in a much better place after that!).

The food is varied and delicious, I sampled quite a few Filipino dishes and found them all filling and satisfying.

The owner is very friendly and invited me to have lunch with them after checking out, which again was another delicious pinoy dish!

I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my stay in Dumaguete and would happily recommend Island's Leisure to anyone planning a visit to this island!

Thanks again and I will be back asap!

By the way, when here check out Casaroro waterfall, one of the most amazing places I've ever seen!

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank John B
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I feel rich being in the hotel. It's not because you have to spend a fortune to get an accommodation there rather it's like owning a home with all the luxury in modern home living. You have a nice garden to seat and relax by the fountain. You feel richer with the kind attention the hands on owners & the staff extend to all guests.
The site is very acessible to going out for a day stroll around the city or having a day tour around the province.
Definitely not a one night stand ;-) but looking forward to another more nights of contented stay.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Jagtel Joe L
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I was staying in this unique boutique hotel in the middle of Dumaguete City last March 12-18,2014 it's my second visit but at first I wasn't able to post a review since I run out of time doing my work duties but this time I really want to take time to share how amazing my stay in this Hotel was so in first day I supposed to check in 2pm standard time but they allowed me to check in as early as 12noon, the room was fantastic spacious and clean, the designs really a work of art they really think it over every corner perfectly suit the homey ambiance my second to fourth day I requested for out of menu breakfast and was granted since I observed fasting, and I don't have a boring moment talking to all of their attentive personnel's from housekeeping, maintenance and front desk also many thanks to the Management Team Daryll,Joey and Richard Cheers!!!! surely I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Choose ground floor room for easy access to the spa, restaurant and jacuzzi pool
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mike's Dauin Beach Resort
White Chocolate Hills Resort
White Chocolate Hills Resort
#2 of 2 in Zamboanguita

Been to Island's Leisure Boutique Hotel and Spa - Dumaguete? Share your experiences!