“The best food for miles around”
Review of Pirates Terrace

Pirates Terrace
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Chumphon
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 24 August 2014

In the middle of the province there is the best food. I got here good Thai and western food. The staff is really friendly and you are always in good company. I'll be back ...

Reviewed 27 July 2014

All food is very good here but ... The Pizza is excellent ... Can't get pizza like it anywhere in Chumphon Province, City or on Thung Wua Laem (Cow Beach) ... The Pirates staff are very helpful and ... This is one of few places "on the beach" where the whole family can enjoy as it's not a bar ... Pirates Captain Ms. Fon is a registered tour guide with extensive knowledge of the local area and very good English ... When you're tired of the tourist traps & bar scene ... Visit Thung Wua Laem & Pirates Terrace :-) Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just hang-out ... You'll meet some interesting locals & travelers there.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Started my day here every day my last stay on Thung Wau Laen. Settled on the German breakfast after a few tries with a lovely cappuccino and some orange juice. Very expansive selection of breakfasts and everything we tried was excellent. Very nice staff who put up with and at the same time seemed charmed by our little guy, travelling with an 9 month old can be tough. We stayed in the hotel right next door so not only was it good but very convenient. Ver nice views while eating - I would say amazing but they are a little obstructed by the abandoned eating cabanas across the road.

My wife also enjoyed the Thai food so all in all a great little spot on my favourite beach to have that Western food fix - I don't know why but when I'm in Thailand it seems breakfast is the one meal I really like to have Western style and they do it right here.

Order breakfast with confidence!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Pirates Terrace is a great place to have a meal, as a westerner it is nice to have western food now and again. Breakfast really was great, the staff are very helpful and always had a smile on their face. This is really gret little find.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I not only ate here many, many times while I was staying in Thung Wae Lin (spelling on that one?), but I used Pirate's Terrace for all my touristy-type travel needs as well!

I got a private tour of temples, fed monkeys, asked a billion and one cultural questions (and got REAL answers!!) and also got a ride to the airport. Yes, I paid for these things, but I never once felt like a customer - I felt like a valued friend. They went out of their way for me many times to accommodate my weird schedule and last minute travel plans. I highly, highly recommend this place - as does everyone else I met while I was there.

Please note that the "expense" rating below is based on Thailand averages.

1  Thank Jen M