“AVOID THIS PLACE”

Cuisines: Asian, European
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“AVOID THIS PLACE”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have lived in Thailand for 8 years and spent 3 years in Koh Tao where I used to manage Farango Restaurant. So I am in the business.
It is true that some touristy places the service might be terrible (can understand that) but here, despite my thai speaking and my lovely attitude, I first found the waitress very rude even if she was cute
I order a fried rice which was ok... then I was still hungry as portions are small and decided to order a shnitzel
A second waitress came, fat old dark skin lady with no smile on her face.
I have pointed the shnitzel and she said pork in thai... I have told her I coulndt eat pork but wanted chicken... She just scream at me that she knew what I wanted and came back with a cordon bleu... she is screaming at me that she knows and she is not able to bring me what I have ordered.... I didnt want to make a scandal so I havent said nothing because I know these kind of thait that never left their countries and who are too stupid to admit they are wrong....
While finishing my plate and finding that something was wrong with the smell of the meat, I just realized that the chicken was raw inside the cordon blueu.... not even cooked in some parts.... and it was the same for my friend with me who ordered the same food than I.
AVOID THIS PLACE THAT MAKES SHOIT WESTERN FOOD AND HAS WORST SERVICE THAT YOU CAN FIND IN THAILAND.... DONT MAKE PEOPLE WHO HATE FARANG RICHER
When I pointed the cordon bleu at the waitresses, they said that I ate it half so that I had to paid it.... And it is not a problem for me to do so as it was only a 100 THB but theit attitude and behavior was horrible.... avoid it please.... avoid it.... definitely the wost service food and place that I have been in the kingdom....

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank FabienC963

London
“Decent to pass a couple of hours while waiting for the train”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

We had a five hour wait in Chumphon between ferry drop off and night train to Bangkok. We were handed a flyer for this restaurant as we got off the bus. It's cheap, the food is fine (decent enough pad Thai etc), wifi is free. If you have a few hours to kill at the station with big backpacks that mean you don't want to venture far, this place is fine and better than spending it at the station.

• Visited January 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“don't bother”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The service was terrible, the food desperately cheap and in small portions. They were basically empty and the whole experience felt shabby as if they were just trying to grab any income they could. Definately Thai management style, pretending to be western.

• Visited November 2012