We stayed for three nights to explore the area around Chumphon. The hotel is very nice and great value because we booked early. The staff were very friendly and eager to help with information to ensure we got the most out of our holiday. We mostly ate outside the hotel - the seafood restaurant just in front of the main gate was excellent - super fresh, great tasting (Thai-style) and great value. The restaurant at the golf pavilion was also excellent - north-eastern Thai cuisine at surprising low prices.
The only downside - and it was a big one for me - was that the hotel internet was Bht 500 for 24 hours. If you're headed here make sure you subscribe to a telco plan first so you can use your own modem or iPad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Chumphon is a 4 star hotel on Parandonpab Beach, 15 km south of Chumphon along the southeast coast of Thailand. The perfect place for a dream holiday, the resort is easily accessible by road and rail and is 60 km by boat from Ko Samui. Set ona golf course, the hotel offers 86 rooms, excellent meeting facilities, two bars and two restaurants serving an array of local seafood and international cuisine. Guests enjoy direct beach access and the spectacular clear waters of the Gulf of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort&Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort & Golf Hotel Chumphon
- Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort And Golf
- Chumphon Novotel