- Relatively clean - even though at times it smelled like sigaretes
- Hot mineral water in the swimming pool
- Location - downtown Sandanski
- Spa facilities
- ELEVATOR - The ONLY elevator that comes from the parking lot takes only and hardly 3 people at a time and stops between levels so you have to drag your bagage up or down the stairs!
- Staff - not friendly at all and was difficult to work with both at the front dest and the restaurant
- Rooms - cold in December - took them 2 days to warm up. They were not prewarmed when we checked in even though we had reservations months ahead.
- Bathrooms - tiny with shower toward the toilet with no crtain or anything in both single and double rooms...
- Fitness - pretty much all electronic equipment was brokenMore