We stayed at this hotel in May and it was our first visit to cyprus and the hotel was about 35 minutes from phapos airport. The hotel was lovely and we had a pool view suite which was towards the reception end. The pool was lovely and big but a it cold. It has a swim up pool bar and the grounds were well manicured and beautiful. We also went to the beach which is in a bay and the beach was very quiet. The other hotel that shares the same beach is the sister hotel which is a four star but not as nice as the one we stayed in.
We stayed on a half board and ate in the italian on that unless you ate in the a la carte and the hotel put €17 euros towards the meal which we did on the last night. The food in general in the italian was very good. The drinks though were pricey.
The hotel also has lots of cats which are often around at breakfast and night but very friendly if you like cats.
The room we stayed in was very spacious and had an interconnecting door which was locked. The only comment that I will make is the people that stayed next door to is with a small baby was not good when it cried early in the morning as the noise travelled through the door and then when they put the baby music on to keep it quite it echoed through so if you don't want babies next door make sure you ask the question when booking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus