At over 200 euros a night, a touch expensive for mediocre rooms, average service, but a very nice setting overlooking the sea at Pissouri Bay. Food at the main restaurant is good but expensive, dinner works out at about 100 euros per head including wine and tips. Ideal for a treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Bookcyprus.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus