We stayed at the Columbia Beach Hotel for a New Year's break with friends. It was a brief visit but we found the rooms to be extremely clean and the staff friendly and courteous. It was a busy time but we did not find the hotel unduly noisy, although can imagine that the tiled floors might cause annoyance to some people.
On New Year's Eve the food was good, although service rather slow, much of the entertainment had a Cypriot feel (which added to the atmosphere). New Year's Day included a sumptuous buffet lunch.
Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookcyprus.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus