What a perfect family trip! There were 8 of us, 3 generations of family, and there could be no better venue. The cozy accomodations, which were very modern with very clean bathrooms, the excellent cuisine of Provence by chef Thierry, and the warm professional service by Nina and all the staff--these are to say the least. Dining each morning and dinner under the huge shade trees with our kids running/playing during dinnertime with other visiting kids was complete relaxation and FUN. We loved the attention to detail, and loved more the very kind staff that was not overbearing. It was the most relaxing place, with top notch food included. This was a dream place in Provence. And perfect location near some wonderful villages and sites. Paradise found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France