Travelling to Provence and want to enjoy great meals in a beautiful and relaxing setting? We were told of this chambre d'hôte by friends who have stayed there many times. We stayed for one week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the nightly dinners. Our room was great as the bed was comfortable. The hosts are gracious and friendly. The manager will answer any questions and help with decisions on activities. It is not easy to find and if you have GPS that will take you only so far unless you properly program the address as Route D first. We were blown away by the quality of the meals served every night at 8 pm. There are five courses. The owners/hosts will visit with you and chat and help with Provence information. Totally recommend this place to any travellers to Provence. The only downside was the wifi challenges as it doesn't always work. As well, with younger kids staying they tend to slam the doors on your floor so that can be unnerving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France