This was the last of our 9-nights stay in Provence and we weren't disappointed. Set a little way out of the village of Lagnes, this farmhouse establishment is charming. The rooms are small but cosy, and provide all comforts. The pool area is delightful with a fully stocked fridge ready to provide guests with icy refreshments. The highlight however is Thierry's cooking. Thierry knows a thing or two about delicious Provencal cooking and his use of fresh local ingredients is a real stand-out. His good humour and hospitality are matched by his love of rugby and by Nina's courteous efficiency at front of house. Although we were a couple, le mas is clearly a good place for families and has special areas for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France