We had the pleasure of staying at Sous l'Olivier this past July. The converted farmhouse, our large well appointed room, and the grounds (including pool) did not disappoint. Julien, owner and master chef delighted us with his warm and funny personality as well as his gourmet cooking! We could not find a better 5 course dinner with wine flowing for 30 euros anywhere. The atmosphere in the evening, starting with his beautifully set up Provencal tables in such a glorious setting, moving on to fine food and wine, and last the communal eating style, cannot be beat. We met so many interesting people - what a bonus!! The full breakfast was just as fabulous with at least 15 different kinds of homemade jam. We were set for the day. Unfortunately, we had only booked two nights there and had to move on to another area. After spending one evening of our two night booking elsewhere, we packed up and headed back to Sous l'Olivier to have our last chance of experiencing the magic all over again. We can’t wait to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familly farm in the middle of Provence in front of Luberon Near Gordes Roussillon Isle sur sorgue and many village of Provence Come to try our cooking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sous L'olivier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sous l`Olivier Hotel Lagnes
- Sous L'Olivier Lagnes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France