We stayed for 3 days in August and what a great find this B&B was!
Situated very handily for visiting some of Provence's nicest places but in a quiet location surrounded by fields. Our room was probably the smallest in the property but it was great for the 2 of us - very comfortable and well equipped with doors opening onto the garden as well the internal courtyard. The highlight of the stay was undoubtably the food - Julian is a fabulous chef and host - the dinners we had around the large table in the courtyard with the other guests were absolutely gorgeous (creme brulee to die for!!) and the accompanying delicious Luberon wines seemed to be never ending - each night felt like a great dinner party with friends.
Breakfast were also brilliant - I've never seen so many different jams! - it really set you up for the day.
All in all our stay was great and we have already recommended Sous L'Olivier to loads of friends and would love to return ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familly farm in the middle of Provence in front of Luberon Near Gordes Roussillon Isle sur sorgue and many village of Provence Come to try our cooking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sous L'olivier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sous l`Olivier Hotel Lagnes
- Sous L'Olivier Lagnes, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'Azur, France