Ok here it is, Flaine is a horrible concrete jungle but the sking is good. The apartment was spacious enough for 4 adults and 2 children - with two of the adults on the sofa bed - but there was plenty of room in the main bedroom to store everything for a family of 4. Things to take in the case: Dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid toilet roll and kitchen roll.
Ski IN/OUT - Ski out is simple - even the complete novice was doing it on day 3 of the stay (i'm talking about someone who had never worn a pair of skis before) Ski IN on the other hand is a completely different ball game . It's ok if you are a confident blue skier , but if you still have a few wobbles on blue then it is quite a challenge at the end of the day. I did it a few times but also couldn't face it at others.
The Pool/tub are very welcome at the end of the day but be ready for crowds - I had my foot in a strangers lap on more than one occasion.
Staff were friendly and helpful but we didn't ask for much so I don't know how they coped with requests.
Best tip for lunch are the panninis in the supermarchet in the forum .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Residence Hotel Flaine