Nice building and helpful and welcoming staff. You will never find anywhere we you can park your car in the under ground garage, catch a very fast lift to your room, or the locker room on the third floor to ski in or out. Some apartments can be on the small side with not enough strorage space. The ski in ski out needs sorting as sking in can be adventure as you attempt to go off piste to save a walk. The gradiants need to be sorted out. The wifi is useless but steps are in hand to improve it. Don't have all your devices on at once because the more crowded it is the worse it gets.The rooms are good quality although the kitchens are small. The TV system is poor with limited access and you will get fed up with CNN and BBC World News after a few days. Many plus factors so as good as it gets in Flaine but PV need to attend urgently to the back up services such as wifi and TV. Excellent pool and free of charge taxi service to anywhere in Flaine between 6pm and midnight. Needs a restaurant urgently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Residence Hotel Flaine