Stayed for Feb half term week and had a lovely time with near perfect snow, weather and accommodation.
Plus points: we booked our apartment privately through Homeandaway and got a great deal. Apartment very well equipped, nice and quiet on 7th floor, great pool and jacuzzi perfect for post ski chilling, easy to ski out, fantastic views, bus stop directly outside, nice walk downhill to town, free underground parking included, ski equipment delivered by SkiSet and they brought us home too! Can order breads and pastries for breakfast at reasonable rate and collect from reception after 630, free wifi.
Negative points: not many, ski home is a bit tricky and involves a short walk off the piste, wifi can be slow
Would be perfect if... It had some tables chairs to sit outside in the sun with a coffee or beer...an on-site restaurant or snack bar would be the icing on the cake!
Try... Brasserie de Cimes and Le Michet restaurants, fantastic salads in restaurant at top of Les Grandes Platieres gondola. The patisserie Au Petit Bonheur in Galerie Marchande Flaine Foret.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Residence Hotel Flaine