We went on a last minute break before Christmas to take advantage of great early-season snow. booked direct with P&V which saves loads on standard UK prices.
This residence does what it saysnearer time - near the slopes, clean and tidy, with ski hire in the building. The shop and restaurant cater for a captive audience with breathtaking prices. It's almost cheaper to eat on the slopes than self-cater.
Good selection of games kept the children occupied. Flaine is a good fun, family friendly resort, with great snow records and stunning views of Mont Blanc. Some of the buildings are spectacularly ugly, but the views from them are often breathtaking.
Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedestrian resort perfectly integrated into the landscape. A residence "on the slopes" & "Heart Station". Spacious apartments, comfortable and renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret Hotel Flaine
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Foret