Very close to the slopes and next door to hire shop - the apartments are recommended. Bad point was the beds and pillows - not comfy at all.
Would be very happy to stay here again.
We drove to Flaine and unpacked/packed the car easily enogh on arrival and departure. Had to park on the lowest level (€5/day) but that a very small inconvenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedestrian resort perfectly integrated into the landscape. A residence "on the slopes" & "Heart Station". Spacious apartments, comfortable and renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret Hotel Flaine
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Foret