My family and I have just returned from a week in Flaine Foret. There was 5 of us sharing an apartment & we had plenty of space with 2 separate bedrooms & beds in the living area. We also had 2 bathrooms which made things easier after a day on the slopes. The kitchen was basic but similar to other ski apartments we have stayed in.
The location was good, not ski in/out but only a short walk from the slope & ski school meeting point (less than 5 mins). There was a supermarket in the apartments but a bigger one nearby. We ate in the pizzeria onsite which was ok. A short lift opposite hotel took you down to main area of flaine forum too.
The only negatives was the wifi. We had to pay €15 per room for wifi, but it only worked in reception and only intermittently. When we complained they did give us half our money back. Also the room was not overly clean when we arrived.
All in all good value and similar to other ski apartments we have stayed in across France.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pedestrian resort perfectly integrated into the landscape. A residence "on the slopes" & "Heart Station". Spacious apartments, comfortable and renovated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Residence La Foret Hotel Flaine
- Pierre And Vacances Residence La Foret