First time we done this type of ski trip.In all everything was great,staff,accommodation ,transfers.
very large property and you can become quite lost in the vastness of the place.
Meals very good and lots of choice,can get a little tiresome after a few days though.
great if you have kids as everything is taken care of from passes,food,lessons,!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med