We have just returned from the opening week of the winter season. The GOs were excellent. Such warm, friendly staff really make a holiday. The Chef du Village seemed to be everywhere and worked tirelessly. Food very good. Fantastic location allowing you to ski from the hotel and ski back to the door. Snow was a bit on the sparse side but the Paradiski staff worked wonders overnight to ensure that the pistes were perfectly groomed and the snow in good condition ready for the morning. For us (2 parents and 3 kids - 12/15/16) this Club Med ticks all the boxes. The rooms were spacious and modern. Will have no hesitation in returning next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med