While searching a cottage to escape the chaos of every day life in Toronto, we came across this quaint, peaceful spot in NS. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. Upon arriving, we not only find ourselves surrounded by Mother nature's beautiful ocean & landscape, but upon stepping through this retreat's front door, we were immediately embraced by the warmth of it's lovely, rustic, yet modern chic decor. What a gem!
- Spacious, yet quaint.
- Super clean & tastefully decorated
- 2 minute drive or 15 minute walk to a gorgeous beach
- gorgeous traditional NS ocean shoreline accessible to the property
- a 10 minute drive to town with all necessities (Grocery stores, liquor stores etc.)
- stunning ocean-view and fresh clean air to greet you daily
- the folks that run this property are equally as lovely. They really went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. They were available for any questions.
- not only where the owners of this place friendly, so are the people in this area. Everyone is so friendly and kind.
- great place to disconnect and unwind
- I truly can't think of any. The location, cottage and people are simply beautiful.
My husband & I will definitely return to this little slice of Nova Scotia heaven. Highly recommend.
Amazing accommodations in an amazing location with amazing hosts!! Accommodations are beautiful, spacious and functional and the location is absolutely perfect! The shops of Liverpool only minutes away, a beautiful white sand beach down the road, and the ocean in the backyard.
Coming from NYC, we were looking for an oasis from the big city- this vacation home did not disappoint. The view was amazing and it was such a great experience climbing along the ocean front rocks. The sandy beach was only a five minute drive away. The house was spacious, clean and charming. Great location, very scenic and relaxing.
A great view of the ocean, beautifully decorated and only 10 minutes to Liverpool.
The kitchen is very spacious and rooms are cozy. We had a family reunion and 10 persons stayed there and we did not feel crowded.
This is the place to stay if you are out to enjoy your vacation!