When arriving after an overnight ferry from Athens, the owner organised for us to be able to check into our room earlier. All the staff were extremely helpful and even drove us to the local tourist attraction as it was a hot day and a long walk.
Location and facilities are also great. Definitely recommend you stay here if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melissa Apartments, a delightful, family-run property in Malia Crete, occupies a superb position in the quiet part of the village. It is just moments away from the romantic Old Town of Malia with its local taverns and restaurants and from the lively Malia Beach Road with its many pubs, bars and clubs. The beautiful sandy beach is only a 10 minutes' stroll away.The atmosphere at the Melissa property is friendly and inviting: family Fragakis welcomes friends, families and couples alike and gives its best to make you feel comfortable and at home. The many repeaters who spend their holiday at Melissa apartments can only confirm this.A large swimming pool with sun drenched terrace and poolside snack bar add to the appeal of the charming Melissa apartments property. Active or relaxed holidays in Melissa Apartments Malia: the choice is yours! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melissa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melissa Apartments Hotel Malia
- Melissa Apartments Malia, Crete