Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
StayForLong
eDreamsUS$48
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I went on holiday to malia with a few friends and decided to stay in this hotel, we were not dissapointed. The rooms where of a higher standard to what I expected being spacious, clean and well looked after. The staff were very helpful and polite especially Mark the barman who went out of his way to help us on our stay. The family who owns the hotel are also nice people who will go out of the way to make sure you enjoy your stay. Overall this is an excellent hotel in a good location and I woukdnt hesitate in staying again and recommending to friends and family.

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank cardno4
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I arrived at the hotel to be met by This so called legend mark the barman, and I can tell you I wasn't disappointed. Really good banter and not a bad drinker either. There's a strong possibly you will have the best night of your life if you tag along to 1 of his many nights out.

The owners Christina, Manos and Ioanna couldnt do enough to help, and make it the best stay possible. Some of the nicest people I've ever met.

The hotel was also better than I expected, great value for money, clean and great rates for aircon compared to other hotels in the area. Just a stones through away from Malias buzzing nightlife and restaurants, you will seriously struggle to find a better place to stay.

In the 2 weeks I spent at the Vergina, I didn't so much as hear 1 person complain, totally shocked after reading the bad review I was expecting alot worse. All I can say is they must have stayed in a difference hotel than I did.

Thanks again for 2 amazing weeks guys, absolutely brilliant and I'm looking forward to more of the same next year........ Yamas x

Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Bigdiscodancer
Reviewed 2 August 2012

the hotel is just what you need for being in malia. right next to the clubs mcdonalds round the corner (which is not great out there) drossera's is the place to eat. proper greek meals but gorgeous! The rooms are all you need for a lads or girls holiday. Manos who is one of the owners is freindly and amazingly easy get along with (LEGEND)

But what makes the hotel worth going to is by far MARK THE BAR MAN! best bar man in malia by a mile, such a good crack, quality lad amazing banter quality with the girls just all round legend!
if he gets one night to go out with you just do it!! he a legend !!!

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank Ash B
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Arrived at vergina apartments and was greeted by one of the staff and taken to the bar had our first drink to start the night was very impressed with how friendly the staff were. We got taken to our rooms and was simple but you didn't really need anything else, the bedding was clean and the apartment was spotless we paid fro the air con and safe which was 60 for a week. After a hectic first night woke up to some nice food at the bar and a lovely view from the pool, there was music playing but not loud enough to wake us up so we had a good lay in. we did have a small problem with the shower but after speaking to manos he got someone to fix it and was working perfectly soon after. We made great friends with mark the man at the bar and had a lot of laughs which made the experience so much better. Had a great week in Vergina and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good time as its 2min walk from the strip 30secs from mcdonalds and 5mins from the beach which was perfect. Once i got back from malia i just wanted to be back. Thanks to everyone at vergina you were great :)

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank ross c
Reviewed 29 July 2012

during the day it is by far the place to be! the bar staff are brilliant! the rep is easy to get along with and loves to have a laugh and get out on the lash with you. me and my group was there everyday and we wasn't even staying at that hotel! just don't try and bring anyone back at night because the security guard is like the terminator nothing gets passed him he knows every trick in the book !

Date of stay: July 2012