Me and my friend came here for our first clubbing holiday.. We both didn't expect much from this hotel because of the amazing price we payed for a mid-August holiday! However we were pleasantly supised! The room was small but big enough for us, it was very clean and we had our room cleaned every 2 days. We had a lovely balcony overlooking the beautiful view that the hotel has to offer. We payed €25 each for a weeks worth of air-con which isn't that bad however the air con wasnt very good and we found it better to have the doors open towards the end of the week. The strip was only a 5-10 minute walk away and the beach was a 20 minute walk but it was an interesting walk as its through the strip which also have nice little shops and places to eat open during the day. Durinng the day we would sunbathe by the pool, it was a nice atmosphere and everyone was very friendly, even the staff. We didnt feel that nikos was pushy with trying to sell drinks like some other reviews mentioned, he was very nic and so was the rest of the family that worked there! All in all we would defiantly return as we had an amazing time and the hotel was lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Elena is a modern hotel unit, built in the heart of the village of Malia. Only a couple of minutes on foot from the central square of the village with its traditional cafes ready to serve you Cretan food and a few steps away from the seaside road of Malia, the most famous road for the nightlife it offers. Our apartments offer 3 star accommodations and are certified by EOT (Greek Tourism Organization). They dispose comfortable and sunny common areas, a big central swimming-pool, a small one for our young friends and a pool bar which is open 24 h a day. The location of Bella Elena is ideal for you to move on foot to every place in Malia, but also to discover the well-known sandy beaches of the area. At a near distance you will find super-markets, pharmacies, banks, restaurants, cafes, pubs, clubs and all kinds of shops so as to buy from clothes and souvenirs to jewelry and traditional Cretan products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Bella Elena Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Elena Apartments Hotel Malia
- Bella Elena Apartments Malia, Crete